DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do you get flight data?

BigJack73

Reactions
I recently lost my M1P in a lake. It was my fault. I was flying fast and loose and hit a tree and then the drone ended up in a lake. I tried searching for it but couldn't find it. Anyway how do I get the last flight log or video off my iphone? I don't see it the crash footage on my phone in the app.

Anyway how do I get the last flight log or video off my iphone? I don't see it the crash footage on my phone in the app.
Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report on the flight data.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides and someone might be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident.

I recently lost my M1P in a lake. It was my fault. I was flying fast and loose and hit a tree and then the drone ended up in a lake. I tried searching for it but couldn't find it. Anyway how do I get the last flight log or video off my iphone? I don't see it the crash footage on my phone in the app.
Use the free service Airdata.com and log into your DJI account

Wow I just had time to play with airdata. It took me a while to figure out how to sync with djigo. I was able to sync my previous flights including the crash flight. Thanks guys.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeroenvc