DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How doyou fly togheter guys?

angeloyzf

Reactions
Went with a friend for a nice trip, setted the controllers manually but when my friend try to power on his mavic i got a lot of trouble and disconnected. When he power off everything fine, so at the and of the flight when i was landing he power on again and for a bit i noticed a interference message .....

I think it's better to fly once at a time ..... what do you think guys??

Thanks for help

mappa.jpg
tab.jpg

I once flew my Mavic while my son flew his P3, mine was fine, but son had some major control issues if we were within say 10' or so from each other.
We seemed ok if we were at least say 20' apart, did you try moving apart that far, or if you did was there still issues ?

My experience as well. I regularly fly at the same time as my friend's Mavic and when we are within 10' of each other we both get Strong Wireless Interference warnings until we spread out. I've never noticed control issues but I'm usually just hovering mine while I go look at something on his screen.

Once a month I fly with a drone group in my area and there's usually 5 - 8 Mavics in the air at the same time without any problems. Once in a while I'll hear someone complaining about interference, but nothing major...and they continue to fly. The only bad thing about these gatherings is not knowing which one is yours while it's in the air. I'm seriously considering skins.

dx5i0032-jpg.5754

Once a month I fly with a drone group in my area and there's usually 5 - 8 Mavics in the air at the same time without any problems. Once in a while I'll hear someone complaining about interference, but nothing major...and they continue to fly. The only bad thing about these gatherings is not knowing which one is yours while it's in the air. I'm seriously considering skins.

dx5i0032-jpg.5754

Seems quite risky having 5 of the same drones without skins to differentiate.

All u need to do is keep restarting one of the mavics because during startup process it picks the best signal based on whats available or whatever . u can read about it urself in literature its there. I assume a restart would cause it to pick another frequency and solve ur prob

Reactions: Gray_seagull

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt