DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How good is the Litchi follow feature on the Mini 2?

Coskier

Reactions
Debating picking up a Mini 2 when the fire sale starts (for the Mini 3 release), or waiting for the Mini 3.

Key thought for me is how well the follow mode works via Litchi on the Mini 2? I plan to use that specific feature on a trip this summer.

Thank you.

Debating picking up a Mini 2 when the fire sale starts (for the Mini 3 release), or waiting for the Mini 3.

Key thought for me is how well the follow mode works via Litchi on the Mini 2? I plan to use that specific feature on a trip this summer.

Thank you.
The Litchi follow mode is excellent, follows through tree areas without the software falling over, the best feature of Litchi when flying the Mini 2.

Following through trees? I don't need it to do that, but that seems far fetched. Unless you mean it follows you from the other side of the trees, if it is in an open area and you are in the forest...

Reactions: Torque
I tried it but it falls far short of a drone with real tracking built in.... My Air 2S rarely loses me..... MinI 2 with Litchi can track me but I am often not in view of the camera.

Will it track laterally (like off to the side), or does it only follow?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen25