DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How is the hyperlapse control cancelled after accidentally touching the hyperlapse button

Dronerock

Reactions
While flying my M3 drone on a job today, I was taking a series os 180* panning photos at a range of altitudes, I accidentally touched the HYPERLAPSE button and the drone just hovered and with the hyperlapse roundial appearing on the right of the screen. Touching this opened up choosing the number of seconds of time were required to be set up. I couldn’t work out how to cancel it and the drone just hovered and was not responding to stick inputs, RTH OR ANY OTHER inputs I tried to try and cancel the hyperlapse control. It hovered for a while and then the low battery pop up appeared. It was hovering at about 30m and on a fairly steep slope with the H position up high on the slope with obstacles on the way. I am not sure what I did but I was starting to panic as I couldn’t work out to get rid of the hyperlapse and the battery was flashing about to land, it suddenly reverted to my control inputs and I managed to get it back up the hill to its home point.
Can people tell me how to cancel the hyperlapse activity on my RC PRO controller. There didn’t seem to be any obvious CANCEL button I could see. The drone just hovered.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
controllesp