DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How long to wait for DJI Mavic Mini Battery to be delivered?

David Smith

Reactions
Hi Guys. On 12th December 2019, I bought an extra battery for my Mavic mini. I have still not received it. ( Oh how I now wish I had paid extra for the fly more combo) Grrrrrr.
If you are looking to buy the mini. Just go for the combo. I wish I had FFS. After much searching through the files on my computer. I found my original order. A company called 'W*x photo'. I won't type their full name here. But the missing letter is after 'D', and before 'F'. got it yet??
The only reason I'm doing this is that. Lots of people are selling them. But nobody seems to have any in stock. (UNLESS YOU CAN ADVISE DIFFERENT). Must be the UK if possible, please.
The company I used, Happily took my money. Then as calm as you like thanked me for buying the battery. But sorry to say that they were not likely to be in stock until early January 2020. And would inform me of my delivery. So in short. Don't pay unless you have contacted the company to check on their stock, Before you pay anything.
In the UK we have a very reputable company called Argos. A catalog store. Go online. Yes, they sell Mavic mini batteries. But guess what, Not a single Argos store in the UK has any batteries.
Dave from the united kingdom.

Reactions: old man mavic
Hi Guys. On 12th December 2019, I bought an extra battery for my Mavic mini. I have still not received it. ( Oh how I now wish I had paid extra for the fly more combo) Grrrrrr.
If you are looking to buy the mini. Just go for the combo. I wish I had FFS. After much searching through the files on my computer. I found my original order. A company called 'W*x photo'. I won't type their full name here. But the missing letter is after 'D', and before 'F'. got it yet??
The only reason I'm doing this is that. Lots of people are selling them. But nobody seems to have any in stock. (UNLESS YOU CAN ADVISE DIFFERENT). Must be the UK if possible, please.
The company I used, Happily took my money. Then as calm as you like thanked me for buying the battery. But sorry to say that they were not likely to be in stock until early January 2020. And would inform me of my delivery. So in short. Don't pay unless you have contacted the company to check on their stock, Before you pay anything.
In the UK we have a very reputable company called Argos. A catalog store. Go online. Yes, they sell Mavic mini batteries. But guess what, Not a single Argos store in the UK has any batteries.
Dave from the united kingdom.
hi @David Smith similar issue ordered mine 18th last year was told it would be 5 days ,then had a email saying unable to supply till january, now i have been told that they will be in stock on the 4th of Feb and i will get mine then, ordered mine from Drones Direct

New product, great demand, supply issues with batteries it seems.
Could be something to do with the different battery chemistry for the mini.
Best to wait it out, if you cancel and stock flies through it might be a long wait for the next batch.
The only thing them is you’ll probably wished you ordered 2 extras and jot just 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: old man mavic
New product, great demand, supply issues with batteries it seems.
Could be something to do with the different battery chemistry for the mini.
Best to wait it out, if you cancel and stock flies through it might be a long wait for the next batch.
The only thing them is you’ll probably wished you ordered 2 extras and jot just 1.
Yes, I see where you are coming from regarding not canceling the order. Now I wish I hadn't. Turns out that because the batteries are on backorder. And it has been for ages. The company never actually took my payment. Which they then do when an item is posted. So I'm a (more ) happy bunny than I was.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead