DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How many of you guys gets nagged by the wife for playing with your "Drone" everyday?

DSI

Reactions
Hi guys as the title mentioned above how many of you guys gets nagged by the wife saying either u're playing with your drone everyday or watching videos about drones everyday?

I have a great wife that supports stuff that makes me happy
I do the same in return [emoji106]

Mine said it was just a stupid boys toy.
Until she came with me on the first flight and she was hooked.... yeh:)

Hi guys as the title mentioned above how many of you guys gets nagged by the wife saying either u're playing with your drone everyday or watching videos about drones everyday?
Well you know what happened when i tried to get my wife involved with flying a drone ;)

Amazingly not, quite the contrary, my wife loves it and comes with my when flying...

That's why I got my 107.

Now I can call it WORK and she can't get mad!

Got to bring the mrs to London next month. Reason for buying my mp! Boy, gonna get slaughtered

My first wife took issue especially when I crashed my drone. I then proceeded to upgrade both my wife and Mavic!!

Reactions: Knight Hawk
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noobie