DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How Mavic performs against winds? Can be compared to Phantom 3/4?

peros550

Reactions
I 've seen people saying that Mavic is very stable and other people saying that they didn't feel it as stable as a Phantom 4 against the wind.

I would like to call people who have received their units tell us their observations on this

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I 've seen people saying that Mavic is very stable and other people saying that they didn't feel it as stable as a Phantom 4 against the wind.

I would like to call people who have received their units tell us their observations on this

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
I'll be flying today in 20 mph winds, but so far my take is this. The Mavic may appear less wind capable at first because it seems more twitchy than the Phantoms. This is especially true when braking. This makes sense since it's smaller with weaker motors, and has to physically use more extreme angles to achieve similar flight motions. I actually enjoy the more aggressive behavior of the Mavic, but it is also quite stable in the windy conditions with no extreme stick inputs.

Instead of calling let's get some input here on the forum as I'm sure you are not the only member that would benefit from this information.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada