DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How much can I get for my Air 2?

spsphotos

Reactions
Want to upgrade to the Air2S. It's in perfect condition.

Are you selling the Air 2 by itself? Or are you selling it with remote? Are you selling it with parts?

Take a look at recent sold listings for similar items on eBay. That'll give you an idea of what buyers are currently willing to pay.

I'm debating on just selling the drone and keeping the batteries and controller. ANd just buying the A2S body, or if I do buy a complete set I'll have more batteries.

Looks like just the body is selling for between $400-$450 on average. Air2S seems to go for $600-$700 range.

Looks like just the body is selling for between $400-$450 on average. Air2S seems to go for $600-$700 range.
I agree when I have done my research The Air 2 goes for about $450 by itself. I would sell it by itself and buy the drone by itself, all the parts are identical to the Air 2, so you would save a lot of money. I am not sure if the Air 2 had Ocusync 3, that might be the only difference.

Reactions: maggior
I agree when I have done my research The Air 2 goes for about $450 by itself. I would sell it by itself and buy the drone by itself, all the parts are identical to the Air 2, so you would save a lot of money. I am not sure if the Air 2 had Ocusync 3, that might be the only difference.

I haven't sold my MA2 but I bought an A2S body only which was a great way to upgrade and continue to use all of my accessories, including my case! The range and signal stability with the A2S is significantly better than the MA2. OS3 makes a difference with the drone. Looking here, the MA2 is definitely OS2:

The camera on the A2S is a huge upgrade.

I've held on to my MA2 to have a spare thinking there wasn't much of a market for selling only the MA2 aircraft with no controller or batteries.

Reactions: TrabSeyn
The Air 2 has Occusync 2 I believe, the re Air 2S has Occusync 3.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J