DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How To Adjust Shutter Speed With Right Dial?

Aerial Perceptions

Reactions
First off I am in manual. I can adjust the aperture using the right dial but I cant figure out how to switch to adjust the shutter using the dial. I've read the manual and the only thing it states is the shutter and aperature can be adjusted using the dial.

Also, while configuring the 5D button, it will only allow me to adjust up, down, left and right. There isn't an option to adjust pushing in.

Am I missing something here? Lol

Interesting. Is this the same with the original Mavic? I thought I was able to adjust both using the right dial in manual.

Understood about s priority. So in manual, the only way to adjust the shutter is going into camera settings?

Last edited:
Can't you tap on the aperture/SS fields in the app to highlight them, then that's what the dial adjusts? Was that way with previous aircraft.

Reactions: Aerial Perceptions
I'm also annoyed by the 5D options. Push in is copy of up function.
It would be nice if the right wheel could be pushed in to change modes like you can with the Phantom remotes.

Get Litchi. You can change each of the camera settings in Manual. I requested the feature during beta as I fly with goggles.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming