DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to mount a 360 camera on a Mavic Pro

I've got a Samsung Gear 360 camera when they came out years ago.

The thing is about the size and weight of a billiard ball.

Much too heavy for my Spark and probably the MA2.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: f1pitpass
Great ideas.... great video sample, my only concern would be that the CG is now waaaaay forward and the front motors will be working overtime. Might not be a huge issue short term, but long term might have some concern.

that's how the concept starts... then it eats away at you until you find a way :)))

Great ideas.... great video sample, my only concern would be that the CG is now waaaaay forward and the front motors will be working overtime. Might not be a huge issue short term, but long term might have some concern.
Thank you for the kind words CactusJackSlade!
I guess I just had to do it after thinking about it for ages and since my Spark could not lift the 360 one x...
I am 70 now and need to do stuff that tests me... I used to ride motorcycles but that's too risky now with poor balance and mad traffic on my fav roads. I build stuff and think about building stuff all the time... I deep down know the root cause of my constant inventing and innovating but that's for another day/place. I just do stuff to get thro' the day.

Reactions: CactusJackSlade
Thank you for the kind words CactusJackSlade!
I guess I just had to do it after thinking about it for ages and since my Spark could not lift the 360 one x...
I am 70 now and need to do stuff that tests me... I used to ride motorcycles but that's too risky now with poor balance and mad traffic on my fav roads. I build stuff and think about building stuff all the time... I deep down know the root cause of my constant inventing and innovating but that's for another day/place. I just do stuff to get thro' the day.
Haha.... I tend to tweak, tinker and innovate with anything I'm involved with as well!.... carry on!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark