DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to record DJI Fly screen when flying Mavic Mini

Topwind

Reactions
I'd like to be able to review my flying carefully, as a newbie. Watching many online tutorials on the MM, I find it very helpful that they record the screen on their phone or tablet in real time. What software is needed for this? I have an iPhone 8.

Welcome to the forum. Androids need to download apps but your iphone already has the app to record the screen (and audio if you turn the mic on). Just swipe up from the screen bottom and it's the round circle icon with a spot in the center. Fly safe and enjoy!

I'd like to be able to review my flying carefully, as a newbie. Watching many online tutorials on the MM, I find it very helpful that they record the screen on their phone or tablet in real time. What software is needed for this? I have an iPhone 8.
The iphone has a screen record option in settings

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Welcome to the forum. Androids need to download apps but your iphone already has the app to record the screen (and audio if you turn the mic on). Just swipe up from the screen bottom and it's the round circle icon with a spot in the center. Fly safe and enjoy!
This was great. I swiped up and it wasn't there, but I easily added it through the settings, so it's now quickly accessible with the swipe. Thank you so much!

Reactions: mrjohnc1
For those using a IOS tablet you swipe down from the top right for those that don’t know.
I do almost every flight as I’m over water the most and if
something happens and it goes down I do have that to look
at. If the flights ok I just delete it from photos. Has just got to be a habit.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

You Tube has several videos on this- here is an example of how to screen record on iPhone or iPad.
. Go to You Tube and enter this term. How to Screen Record on iPhone (iPad)

Reactions: EyesWideShut
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos