DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to stop remote control charging your phone.

Matty p

Reactions
Just simply cut the black wire and tape up ends of the usb lead. This way your just cutting the power feed wire but keep all data and your remote won't charge your phone, when u first turn on remote and drone u get a beeping sound but once entered the app the beeping has gone. Happy flying!!

Reactions: jljal288
So my cable is black and i cut it now its just hanging and not connected to my phone... Nothing is happening.

So my cable is black and i cut it now its just hanging and not connected to my phone... Nothing is happening.
A freakin comedian you should of put a video with that,I'm watching it in my head right now.

Lol
A freakin comedian you should of put a video with that,I'm watching it in my head right now.
i think he means he stripped the cable and cut the internal black wire but I'm really not sure! Surely they can firmware this issue out in some way

Lol

i think he means he stripped the cable and cut the internal black wire but I'm really not sure! Surely they can firmware this issue out in some way
I know what the OP ment, I seen the you tube video, funny haw Mac put it , nonetheless

I take it this is an android only thing? The controller charging your phone I mean. As it does not charge an iPhone or iPad.

I take it this is an android only thing? The controller charging your phone I mean. As it does not charge an iPhone or iPad.
Yes android thing but can be avoided with USB debugging that is on all android devices I was able to stop the charging but opted for apple deVice to fly all DJI products. You will eventually do the same because as many have said apple is a closed source android is open so hard for DJI to accommodate. So apple is the way to go with mavic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR