DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro https://youtu.be/fDRAx6ryjLg

Grapecrusher

Reactions
Site
www.insoftlight.com
Just out for a little jaunt as the weather brightened up and the wind died down......but it didn’t last very long lol. A few clips from the early morning down by the Mediterranean. Where has the summer gone...or more exact....when will it start?

Last edited:
Oh Paul...I posted on the media page with my albums. I thought I had posted the link correctly? Don’t know where it went now? Mavic_South_Oz just showed me. You should see it now....I hope!

Very nice, lovely location and old fortress.
Your flight and camera movements were very smooth, cinematic mode ?

When posting your videos, just post the YouTube url into your message, should bring up the video in your post ready to click . . . like this :)

Thank you so much....I thought I had it worked out but obviously not? Thanks for the helping hand. Most times I use Tripod but this time just normal. ?

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Oh Paul...I posted on the media page with my albums. I thought I had posted the link correctly? Don’t know where it went now? Mavic_South_Oz just showed me. You should see it now....I hope!
Hi Dawn,
now I see it? What a beautiful and interesting location and very well flown! The music also fits very well with the images, Bravo très bien fait?

Hi Dawn,
now I see it? What a beautiful and interesting location and very well flown! The music also fits very well with the images, Bravo très bien fait?
Merci, merci. So happy you found it.....and liked it too. I attached a little story to the post in the media section about my friend losing his Parrot too, so the music goes well with his drone’s sudden demise.

Merci, merci. So happy you found it.....and liked it too. I attached a little story to the post in the media section about my friend losing his Parrot too, so the music goes well with his drone’s sudden demise.
s'il te plaît Dawn! Oh I can feel the pain concerning the loss of his parrot! We had a paroot to and she died when she was only 8 years old! She was sick ? It was very hard for us, knowing that she could have reached 50years...She was still a baby when she died ?
cheers Paul
je viens de lire l`histoire du parrot dans ton album et c´est la que j ai compris que tu parlez d´un drone ?

Last edited:
s'il te plaît Dawn! Oh I can feel the pain concerning the loss of his parrot! We had a paroot to and she died when she was only 8 years old! She was sick ? It was very hard for us, knowing that she could have reached 50years...She was still a baby when she died ?
cheers Paul
je viens de lire l`histoire du parrot dans ton album et c´est la que j ai compris que tu parlez d´un drone ?
Well, for the real thing I can understand your pain....I had a Macaw called Disney and he was also very young when he passed away.....sorry if I brought back sad memories.......happily this parrot made you laugh! Cheers Dawn

Very nice, lovely location and old fortress.
Your flight and camera movements were very smooth, cinematic mode ?

When posting your videos, just post the YouTube url into your message, should bring up the video in your post ready to click . . . like this :)

Beautifully done! Good work!

Reactions: Grapecrusher
Well, for the real thing I can understand your pain....I had a Macaw called Disney and he was also very young when he passed away.....sorry if I brought back sad memories.......happily this parrot made you laugh! Cheers Dawn
Hi Dawn,
Losing an animal is really very sad and only animal lovers can understand how much one suffers from the loss! Our parrot died 8 years ago and we had a lot of fun with him, because he chatted to us everything and we often laughed! We have good memories of him! He was actually a she, a girl named Pauline
Sorry your Macaw had to die so young too! Fortunately time heals the wounds
cheers and thanks for your kind words ?
Paul

Beautifully done! Good work!

Wasn't my video Dale, I merely assisted getting the video onto the post for the OP, who then edited the link into their original post.
The link URL was only shown originally in the thread topic.
I'll remove the link from my reply in case it causes any more confusion . . .

I agree, a very nice subject / area and filming.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swaggyC