DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Hyperlapse - Thunderstorm Arriving at Sunset from Over the Bay

MS Coast

That's MS as in Mississippi.
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I put the drone up to do a brief hyperlapse of the thunderstorm blowing in from over the bay, but it was so interesting I kept adding just one more second. The leading edge of the rain arrived just as I began descending over the patio. In retrospect I should have quit 30 shots/60 seconds sooner. But, iIt added a dramatic touch to the end of the video.

Mini 3 hyperlapse, 2 second intervals, auto exposure and focus. Note the slight drifting. Winds were gusty. Basic stabilization done with Davinci Resolve.

Nice

I put the drone up to do a brief hyperlapse of the thunderstorm blowing in from over the bay, but it was so interesting I kept adding just one more second. The leading edge of the rain arrived just as I began descending over the patio. In retrospect I should have quit 30 shots/60 seconds sooner. But, iIt added a dramatic touch to the end of the video.

Mini 3 hyperlapse, 2 second intervals, auto exposure and focus. Note the slight drifting. Winds were gusty. Basic stabilization done with Davinci Resolve.

very nice...kudos for getting it up in that weather

Well done! Music is a good match.

Very nice.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev