DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I can't update firmware !!!

Lukeamundsen

Reactions
Hi all i have tried to do firmware updates on my new mavic today and I'm not able to preform the update via the go4 app or dji assistant 2 I have no idea why. I'm not new to dji products this is just a replacement of my stollen mavic and never had issues prior to this one.

Make sure the cables are connected properly would be my guess. I have the most success with the DJI assistant.

I
Tried everything multiple times ! This mavic has not even flown yet !
Recently had a issue with a new Mavic. It came with .700 I rolled it back to .400 no problem. I flew for the day decided I liked .700 better couldn't update. I finally got .550 in but couldn't go anwhere from there. Tried AS2 and Go app neither would move to new FW. Sent it back to Amazon and ordered another.

What fw are you on?
Its a known issue of mavic not updating past 1.3.550
There is I fix though install 1.3.810 (DUMLdore or request from dji)
Once complete
press rec, check RC for it on the display
then update to latest or anything between 550 to 0000 using DUMLdore

What fw are you on?
Its a known issue of mavic not updating past 1.3.550
There is I fix though install 1.3.810 (DUMLdore or request from dji)
Once complete
press rec, check RC for it on the display
then update to latest or anything between 550 to 0000 using DUMLdore

Oops too late didn't know about .550 and getting stuck there. I tried about every other FW didn't know about .810. I already sent it back to Amazon and got another. My original issue though was I couldn't get off .400. I tried .600, .700, .800, and I think even .900. I remembered someone having a issue at one point and DJI had them goto .550 so I thought that might be a fix.

So is this a fix for stuck FW? .550-.810?

I was doing all this with Dumbledore.

Last edited:
Yeah released by dji
Its just a patch firmware not a proper release
Dji will enable 810 in assistant 2 if you request it giving your registered email
It's now available on github for DUMLdore

If you're addressing me, I haven't attempted to update yet. Been at 550 for months. Thinking of going to 700. Maybe this weekend.

Hi all i have tried to do firmware updates on my new mavic today and I'm not able to preform the update via the go4 app or dji assistant 2 I have no idea why. I'm not new to dji products this is just a replacement of my stollen mavic and never had issues prior to this one.

Consider yourself lucky and go fly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard