DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I Don't Want to Talk About It

FlyGuy8675309

Reactions
s-l400.jpg

Is it a skin ??? Find it pretty cool ! Where is coming from ?

Yeah it's the rusty skin. Reminds me of the old SNL ad-spoof for "Lexus" -- the car was a POS on the outside but immaculate inside.

Ok. I get the rust on the drone. Lost connection or hit an obstacle and it crashes in the water. Find it later all rusted.

What I don't understand is rust on the controller. Without knowing the back story, did you lose the Mavic and through the controller in with it in a fit of rage?

Just thinking out loud. I know you don't want to talk about it. Sorry for your loss.

Reactions: Bergumbira
Yeah it sucks. I guess that's what comes from operating it around salt water for 3 months. No one told me I was supposed to rinse it off after flying over the ocean to get the salt off.

Yeah it sucks. I guess that's what comes from operating it around salt water for 3 months. No one told me I was supposed to rinse it off after flying over the ocean to get the salt off.
Wow. It rusted that much? Good to know. I live 50 yards from the beach. Going to add a new wipe down routine from here on out.

did you meet up with these guys ?

I just use "Rust Be Gone" on mine regularly (controller included) and it keeps it from getting like this one!

Yeah it sucks.... . No one told me I was supposed to rinse it off after flying over the ocean to get the salt off.
Really? Anything at sea side must be rinse, fin, mask, swimsuit, toys.. Even sailers rinse sailboats after day out at the sea...

I also sprinkle sugar on it first. I figure that will cancel out the salt.
OMG... How old are you? Sugar cancelling the salt...? So what about if the drone a bit wet? You cancel with fire?
I think you just kidding, right? You caught us ahah..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun