DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I gave up...

Reactions
Well I requested my mavic order to be canceled today.. I just hope I will get my money back. Ordered and payed in october.. WIth all the sloppy info and standard pasted email I don't have a good feeling about it anymore.
Mow what? well I can forget about my planned xmas shots and snow stuff I planned..
Maybe an X-star or an older Inspire..not sure.. I considered the p4p but it's a bit over budget and I don't want to get stuck in the same awkward situation.

Shame.. I think I would have had a lot of fun with the Mavic although the first critical reviews do show up..
moirre fx at 1080P 60fps.. doubtable low light performance.. maybe it's for the best...

Good luck guys!

I would hold out a bit more... many of us are getting them recently. I ordered in September and I got it yesterday.
Many more people here are reporting everyday. You'll get it, and love it!

I almost cancelled my order last week as it had been 2 months since ordering but my flymore will be arriving in the next hour ......

I am still quite apprehensive about the whole thing as i have never really gone for first generation on anything as i like the kinks to be worked out before i order mast things ?...

However i am aware that people are posting the their issues on more than one forum so its almost like one problem is 5 problems ...

I almost cancelled my order last week as it had been 2 months since ordering but my flymore will be arriving in the next hour ......

I am still quite apprehensive about the whole thing as i have never really gone for first generation on anything as i like the kinks to be worked out before i order mast things ?...

However i am aware that people are posting the their issues on more than one forum so its almost like one problem is 5 problems ...

I suspect there will be a Mavic Pro 2 with many lessons learnt from the Mavic Pro 1. Maybe 2017 - maybe 2018 - who can say!

Even so I'm not cancelling my order - at this point in time the Mavic is the best ultra portable drone out there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78