DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro I love doing car chases

knsaber

Reactions
This is one of my longest flights, I usually fly while my wife does the driving. It's hard to be smooth in Sport mode on the original Mavic Pro, but I usually only need a few seconds per clip for my real edits. I just wanted to share an uncut flight with you guys.

Why is the car initially on the LHS of the road and in the LH carriage way?
Looks like a one-way road to me. Either two driving lanes in the same direction or one driving lane and one parking lane. I generally need to see yellow lines (not white lines) to denote traffic moving in the opposite direction.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Thanks for posting this. It's very interesting.

Would you tell us a bit about the control modes you used? What was done in manual and what used one of the tracking modes? I'm particularly amazed by the footage with the drone ahead of the car.

Thanks for posting this. It's very interesting.

Would you tell us a bit about the control modes you used? What was done in manual and what used one of the tracking modes? I'm particularly amazed by the footage with the drone ahead of the car.

The first part of the video I am flying 100% manually overhead in Sport mode. The second half is actually a DJI Osmo Pocket suction cup to another car either in front or rear.

The first part of the video I am flying 100% manually overhead in Sport mode. The second half is actually a DJI Osmo Pocket suction cup to another car either in front or rear.

Nice flying. Did you try the POT tracking mode at all?

I'm feeling better about my flying skills knowing that those clips were shot with a car-mounted camera. I was feeling severely deficient about being able to fly backwards on a winding road like that.

It's beautiful country. Where is it?

Very well done. It looks like it could be a clip from an action movie. I too was wondering how you were flying backwards on a winding road surrounded by trees. Thanks for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman