DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I love the Air but....

Mike_in_Letcombe

Reactions
I’m lucky enough to have both the Pro and the Air, having got my red ‘FerAIRi’ in early March. Very impressed with it however, as our weather here in the UK has been so awful, I’ve had very little time to fly it, never mind the Pro. But today the rain stopped so took my (newly skinned) Pro out. What can I say - you forget just how stable the video feed and connection is, even if you throw it out 6,000 feet (1.85km) over farmland. Not that I would as that would be outside LOS but, apparently, it can handle it without dropping a single frame (so my ‘friend’ tells me). The Pro is just simply a stunning piece of equipment

The Pro is awesome. People are stunned when they see it just hovering in place then you hit full throttle up and it goes rocketing skyward. I was showing some people how it hovers, about eye level, I went over to it and pushed it several times and it would just settle back into place.
When they ask how much I paid, I just say I got a really good deal...

The MP is a very nice Drone. But I got bored with it and wanted something A little more challenging. So I purchased a inspire. After flying it for a while I found myself never flying the MP so I sold it. I find the inspire to be a lot more enjoyable the fly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomi503