DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I really want to make D-log work...

Ripper7620

Reactions
But unfortunately, even with my camera settings to sunny(on a cloudy day), and a Polar Pro ND16-PL filter, my whites were so blown out, that I was unable to correct them even in post production using Premiere Pro, and Adobe After Effects. If anyone knows any tricks to making D-log work, I'd love to hear them, as the color in D-log is pretty good after post pro. Thank you in advance.
P.S. Forgot to mention, of course my ISO is on 100.

Last edited:
When you are shooting your footage what it your EV setting? Use the right wheel to dial it down, turn on the the over exposure warning under the camera settings, that way when you are flying you will get the cross marks on your video to show you if your highlights are blown out so you can then dial back the EV (right dial) until the cross marks go away, this should help you out some.

Reactions: Ripper7620
When you are shooting your footage what it your EV setting? Use the right wheel to dial it down, turn on the the over exposure warning under the camera settings, that way when you are flying you will get the cross marks on your video to show you if your highlights are blown out so you can then dial back the EV (right dial) until the cross marks go away, this should help you out some.
Thank you very much, I didn't realize how to change the EV settings, and I chose not to use the over exposure warning because I find it too distracting while flying, and have been relying solely on the histogram.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrZ0G