DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Iceland Glaciers | 4k HDR | Mavic 3

david.dudas

Reactions
I would like to share with you another video of mine from Iceland.

The first part was shot at the meeting point of the Eurasian and North American tectonic plates, and
the second part was at one of the huge glaciers where they filmed Interstellar.

I uploaded it in HDR, so if you have an HDR TV it will look great on it. :)

What do you think? :)

Looks like the matanuska glacier 20 years ago

Reactions: david.dudas
Thanks :) i was not flying where the no-drone signs were posted or if there were people/birds around. Luckily in -10 degrees + wind it was not the case.
I paid at Vestrahorn though, that was the only way.

Thanks :) i was not flying where the no-drone signs were posted or if there were people/birds around. Luckily in -10 degrees + wind it was not the case.
I paid at Vestrahorn though, that was the only way.
do you know of good sources for drone information regarding Iceland. I have not researched it but it's a trip I'd like to make. I don't know what Vestrahorn is and didn't know there were forbidden areas. One sees so many incredible drone images from Iceland...

Awesome video!

Reactions: david.dudas
do you know of good sources for drone information regarding Iceland. I have not researched it but it's a trip I'd like to make. I don't know what Vestrahorn is and didn't know there were forbidden areas. One sees so many incredible drone images from Iceland...
I googled it before my trip, and i would advise to do the same a few weeks before your trip as they tend to change drone regulations.
I don’t remember the exact website unfortunately where i found all the information.