DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Im on vacation but...

Former Member

Reactions
Im on vacation for the next few weeks exploring the mysteries of the far east (as in Asia). I have relinquished my approved vendor status at least until I get back, so Im not going to be selling anything on here until I get back but...

Please let me know if you need any help with assembly, disassembly, and anything/everything to do with a Mav. I have bought, sold, repaired hundreds of them, so I kinda know a little bit about them.

I have resources for parts while Im away, I dont own any interest the resources, just a good pipeline to parts.

For those of you who might be traveling with your drone, I made it from the east coast of the USA, Hong Kong, and southeast Asia so far without a hitch. Took the drone in my backpack, and didnt get questioned about it in any of the airports I transited.

I did bring a copy of the drone laws of all the countries I will be visiting in their native languages and in English just in case the local authorities have any questions. And I will obey the 2 most important IMHO rules of traveling with your drone, obey the local laws and dont be a pest!

Last edited:
Don't drink the water .
IMG_7161.GIF
And safe travels to ya :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lschabert