DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Image transmission settings don't work

Egika

Reactions
Hi!

I can't activate the custom settings in the transmission settings. Am on iOS GO 4.0.4.
I had the impression, one could change the WiFi channel here...
How is it supposed to work?
Right now the only thing I can change in this screen is HD or normal video transmission.

0aa51e0dc926b3b34ae839aabf0d5e78.jpg

I can't even click on custom. And also not slide anywhere...

I can't even click on custom. And also not slide anywhere...

Could be a restriction on what country you are in? I have no evidence to back that up, but it seems strange to me. You are connected to the aircraft/power up Mavic whilst trying all this?

Yes. All connected and powered before, during and after flight. All the same.
I am in China right now..

Yes. All connected and powered before, during and after flight. All the same.
I am in China right now..

Do you have the China map settings turned on?
They might have a load of restrictions over there, give digitalrev a call, maybe someone in the store can help you.

Same here in the UAE. haven't tried anywhere else so far. the iOS app comes from the belgian apple app store though.

I saw a YouTube video were this guy confirmed it was a country thing.
He said he could get it to work if he changed the country settings for the craft. He gave no details because he said it was illegal to use it in his country but he had tried it and was able to go into custom mode.

I have never messed with changing countries. Is it done via DJI website or in the app? You would need to find out in order to test it.

Rob

I read some where that if you change your country settings on your IOS System to USA it will work

OK, thanks for the ideas. Will try some things later.
Yes, I am in China most of the time. Also found that loading the maps is restricted as long as my phone is connected to my Chinese cell phone provider.
Using flight mode with WiFi loads the maps just fine.

Reactions: bluntnose
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan