DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Imu calibration for mp

John price

Reactions
Hi. Can l calibrate the imu even if my controller and app display shows magnetic interference detected? I was attempting this indoors. Anyone pls. Thank you

Reactions: Former Member
Can l calibrate the imu even if my controller and app display shows magnetic interference detected?
Yes. Magnetic interference doesn't negatively affect the IMU.

Hi. Can l calibrate the imu even if my controller and app display shows magnetic interference detected? I was attempting this indoors. Anyone pls. Thank you

Yes but it's best to calibrate it in the absence of any error messages. This way, if the IMU calibrates properly, you will instantly get a green "ready to fly" endorsement from DJI Go 4. At least thats what I do.

@John price, you're seeing that message because the Mavic's legs are folded (as they should be when doing the IMU calibration). The DJI GO app will likely always show that message when the legs are folded. I always see it when the legs are folded on my Mavic Pro.

Important bit is to have a level table-top!

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipshot