DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Integra goggles video transmission issue

Dograncher01

Reactions
I have the integra goggles and motion controller 2 and I'm flying a mini 3 pro I'm noticing that I'm having video transmission issues so I go into the goggles menu under transmission choose manual and its in 5.8 gigahertz so I change it to 2.4 gigahertz and no more video range problem. My question is the goggles when in auto always default to 5.8 gigahertz? If so is there a way to override this or do I have to switch this myself before each flight?

Every time I check they are on 5.8 gigahertz I'm not even sure I'm getting fcc mode.
That behavior sounds like CE mode. EIRP in FCC is 26 dbm on both frequencies, CE 20 on 2.4 and 14 on 5.8.

Does anybody know the answer to this question when you do the fcc hack do you just need the goggles or do you need the drone and motion controller all three powered on?

I have the maVic 3 pro with RC2 with goggles Integra. I cannot get over 800 feet away without video dropping. I have tried the fcc mode but it will not work. Any ideas on something else I can try? Frustrated!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian