DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Interesting clouds over Hendersonville, TN last night

rickmurray1989

Reactions
I went out to my garage last night to take care of a couple of things when I decided to look up at the sky. I had assumed that it would be dark and rainy, as it had been most of the day. Much to my surprise, a multi-layered set of clouds and low lying fog transformed what I had expected to be a dull sky into an enchanting view that resembled a scene from a sci-fi movie... As always, I am amazed at what my Mini 3 Pro can do in challenging light. This image was a 9 frame panorama captured in RAW, and post-processed in Lightroom and Photoshop.PANO0001-Pano-Edit-2.jpg

I went out to my garage last night to take care of a couple of things when I decided to look up at the sky. I had assumed that it would be dark and rainy, as it had been most of the day. Much to my surprise, a multi-layered set of clouds and low lying fog transformed what I had expected to be a dull sky into an enchanting view that resembled a scene from a sci-fi movie... As always, I am amazed at what my Mini 3 Pro can do in challenging light. This image was a 9 frame panorama captured in RAW, and post-processed in Lightroom and Photoshop.View attachment 172245
Note: the blue tarps and broken fence lines are the result of the Dec. 9 tornado which caused a lot of damage in my city.

Now were talking my Languange , nothing in the world like interesting and angry clouds, beautiful picture.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the Water.

Awesome!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor