DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Interesting Story About DJI Drones

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter what his background was, one person reporting that he was told by DJI that a motherboard had the ability to fry itself does not indicate a trend or common practice by DJI support.

I don't think his story sounds plausible. It doesn't take long before he goes off on DJI being "Chinese garbage". It comes across more as clickbait than anything else.
having watched the entire video i am pretty sure whenever he used the words chinese garbage he was actually talking about tiktoc or whatever it is called or however it is spelled. and yes... hehehehehe. there is no sign of a trend or common practice indicated hehehehehe.

Uh huh ... He investigates Bigfoot and UFOs abducting people in national parks, and quotes Daily Caller and Rebel News as his sources.
I know nothing about Daily Caller..... but what could possibly be wrong with Rebel News compared to any other news organization? From what i can tell every single news organization known to exist is a opinionated propagandist machine. I find it interesting that anyone would think that is all he does.... investigate bigfoot and ufo's abducting people.... hehehehehe. such a simpleton thing to say. what is next? you going to say he is not a real man because he cries about his son committing suicide? It all reminds me of the littel girls in school who claim UFO's are not real. So basically every object observed that flies is identifiable. Then there is my religious mentally retarded sister in law who gets upset and claims only god controls the weather.... having not even existed during the vietnam conflict while Operation Sober Popeye was underway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jam0ne
This thread is closed. This is some of the worst tripe I have seen in a long time.

Motherboards do not fry themselves sitting on a shelf without power applied. Sorry, but my experience as an electronics tech tells me it is not just improbable, but impossible. Anyone that buys into this has been out in the field when the crop duster is working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark