DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Interesting take!

Virtualme

Reactions
Saw this on my local Facebook page. Something seems not right here. To me it seems a little extreme bearing in mind there are literally thousands of Quad footage videos on Youtube and nobody seems to be chasing them?

I am in no way condoning this guys actions but if he was flying near to the local 'Airport' which is now a dragstrip, motorbike training course and weekend market site then surely there must be more to this story?
37 year old male from Stratford upon... - South Warwickshire Rural Neighbourhood Watch | Facebook

Thoughts?

If he was clearly doing stupid stuff and flying in restricted airspace (i.e. near an airport) then he's only got himself to blame, but if not then it seems a little extreme...

I suppose it's only a matter of time before the long arm of the law starts tapping the more careless members of the drone community on the shoulder!!

Some people have been contacted & fined for their flights.
DJI can see any logs uploaded to their system and they can use that information if any criminal activity or improper use is reported.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Let's talk about that picture for a moment. It looks like a fishing photo showing the fish he caught. He'll tell the story at the pub and that drone will get bigger and bigger each time he tells it!

"Yeah guys, it was a Phantom."
"You should have seen it. It was an Inspire."
"I swear it was that S900!"
"Tell him, Jim. It was a Matrice 600!!"
"I took down a Chinook."

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member