DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Introduction to DaVinci Resolve - [Full Course] for Beginners (2024)

Funny, I just switched from Premiere Pro to Resolve and went looking on YT for some training, came across that video watched it yesterday. Good stuff. I feel like Resolve is more intuitive than PP, though it will take a little for the nodes functions to sink into my head. I'm looking forward to delving deeper into it.

Reactions: mavic3usa
Funny, I just switched from Premiere Pro to Resolve and went looking on YT for some training, came across that video watched it yesterday. Good stuff. I feel like Resolve is more intuitive than PP, though it will take a little for the nodes functions to sink into my head. I'm looking forward to delving deeper into it.
I also recently switched full-time from Premiere Pro to Resolve. It seems like Premiere Pro keeps getting worse as Resolve keeps getting better. At least on my M1-Pro MacBook, Resolve is tremendously faster, and uses the GPU a lot more. It is also a much better user experience. I don’t even need proxies when working with my Air 3’s 150mpbs 10-bit footage. Intensive tasks like tracking and stabilization are also much faster on Resolve for me.

I like DaVinci for the fact that you can use the paid Studio version on Windows and Mac for a one-time fee with free updates and no monthly subscription. It's also a very powerful editing program.

I’ve watched Casey’s video for editing drone footage on the iPad, lots of great information in there.
This one looks like it’ll be pretty awesome as well.
Next computer I get will be a Mac as iPad is good, but has its limitations as some apps like Topaz denoise are only available on Mac or windows.

Reactions: mavic3usa
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noobie