DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IPad Mini 5

I’m using an iPad mini 5, and just looking at iPad Pro’s. How does Luma Fusion run on them, and what do I need to connect an external drive?
LumaFusion runs fantastic! There are tons of vids on how to use LF, and as you'll see, the iPad Pro 12.9, which I got (4th Gen), is what most are using. Most all of them say the iPad out performs their Macs! I added a keyboard and mouse for about $100, and have a super fast laptop:) see pic

Attachments

• setup.jpg
    setup.jpg
    519.2 KB · Views: 11
LumaFusion runs fantastic! There are tons of vids on how to use LF, and as you'll see, the iPad Pro 12.9, which I got (4th Gen), is what most are using. Most all of them say the iPad out performs their Macs! I added a keyboard and mouse for about $100, and have a super fast laptop:) see pic
Thanks! That looks like a good set up. I have a MacBook Air (2017), but I’m partially lighted so iPads just work better for me. I love LumaFusion, but on an iPad mini it’s just too small. I think I’ll order one.

Guitarzan, did you choose the 64 or 256 model? i'm also interested in adding an ipad 5 but contemplating the additional cost of the 256, is it needed?
I got the 64GB version...all I use it for is flying - works great!

I am also flying with an iPad mini 5 and love it. Great screen Rez. I wish I could screen share with the magic mini though, would make it easier for my director but so far no easy way to do that. Since I shoot with several cameras I also picked up the EagleEye HDMI transmitter from PilotFly in Germany. Great unit to maximize the use of the iPad min 5 as a client monitor and it also sends to several other devices at the same time. Wish I could tie it into the Mavic mini video as well. At least I am not lugging a 7" monitor with me anymore.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joel_du05