DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ipad

eigenflight

Reactions
I am trying to connect the Mavic Pro to an Ipad Pro 5th generation. This one uses a USB-C connector instead of a lightening connector. It will not recognize DJI Go 4 will not recognize the Mavic Pro. I tried various adaptors and even got a couple of "DJI approved" "micro to USB-C cable, neither of which worked either. Is the Mavic Pro fundamentally incompatible with the Ipad Pro?

Reactions: Bob in Savannah
I am trying to connect the Mavic Pro to an Ipad Pro 5th generation. This one uses a USB-C connector instead of a lightening connector. It will not recognize DJI Go 4 will not recognize the Mavic Pro. I tried various adaptors and even got a couple of "DJI approved" "micro to USB-C cable, neither of which worked either. Is the Mavic Pro fundamentally incompatible with the Ipad Pro?
I didn't think it was. I'm assuming you sideloaded the app from dji directly, right? Also, I did read that some earlier Apple products aren't working.. Someone will definitely chime in shortly and clear up which ipads work and which ones don't. Good luck

A to C connected to the RC's bottom port (remove the side connector) should work...

I have a mini6 connected to the latest version of the GO4 app. I use the USB 1 (rectangular connection) at the bottom of the controller and USB C to the iPad. The side connector does not work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne