DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello all. I sold my mavic pro around 2 years ago and have found myself regretting it! So i've just bought a well looked after 2nd hand one.

Bala

Reactions
Hello all. I sold my mavic pro around 2 years ago and have found myself regretting it! So i've just bought a well looked after 2nd hand one. I know i should maybe upgraded but i think it's wise to start where i left off before doing that. I had a crakin 'anker' right angled lightning to usbA cable that i sold with the drone. As you know it goes from the ipad to the usb port in the middle /bottom of the controller. I can't find anywhere selling them now. It's the lightning end that's right angled. Does anyone know where i could get one? They're the best quality for data transfer and reliability. Do any of you have one lying around and willing to sell? Any help or suggestions will be appreciated, thanks up front!

Good to know these are still good drones. I have the M2Z still even though I now have M3P because I thought it was such a good unique drone, too.

Reactions: Bala
You could also check out Skyreat products. I have been very happy with their cables like the ones you describe.

Hello all. I sold my mavic pro around 2 years ago and have found myself regretting it! So i've just bought a well looked after 2nd hand one. I know i should maybe upgraded but i think it's wise to start where i left off before doing that. I had a crakin 'anker' right angled lightning to usbA cable that i sold with the drone. As you know it goes from the ipad to the usb port in the middle /bottom of the controller. I can't find anywhere selling them now. It's the lightning end that's right angled. Does anyone know where i could get one? They're the best quality for data transfer and reliability. Do any of you have one lying around and willing to sell? Any help or suggestions will be appreciated, thanks up front!
There are all kinds of right-angle lighting connectors on Aliexpress.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13