DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way

Drone Views Media

Reactions
Hi there guys,

I hope you're all wellI, I just released my latest cinematic video, once again I visited the West Coast of Ireland, on a journey along the amazingly beautiful Wild Atlantic Way. This video features some stunning views of the Dingle peninsula, Sligo, Mayo, and Galway. The things I do for you guys 😂. I hope you enjoy!

Hi there guys,

I hope you're all wellI, I just released my latest cinematic video, once again I visited the West Coast of Ireland, on a journey along the amazingly beautiful Wild Atlantic Way. This video features some stunning views of the Dingle peninsula, Sligo, Mayo, and Galway. The things I do for you guys 😂. I hope you enjoy!

Dramatic views - beautiful colors and nice smooth videos.
Those power lines crossing the water at 1:16 look like a great drone catcher waiting for some unsuspecting pilot. Glad to see you high above them!

Reactions: Drone Views Media
Nice work! Might I suggest edit according to the feeling of the music, shorten the cuts when it starts getting faster. 5 seconds or less? I love your choice of scenics, the technical handling of the flying and adjustments and the composition is great.

Dramatic views - beautiful colors and nice smooth videos.
Those power lines crossing the water at 1:16 look like a great drone catcher waiting for some unsuspecting pilot. Glad to see you high above them!
Thank you, yeah the power lines are a real danger. I've even encountered them flying under a viaduct in one of my previous videos

Nice work! Might I suggest edit according to the feeling of the music, shorten the cuts when it starts getting faster. 5 seconds or less? I love your choice of scenics, the technical handling of the flying and adjustments and the composition is great.
Thank you! That was my original intention, but I lost the opportunity to get a bunch of quick scenes when a flock of birds took out my original Mini 3 Pro.

As always, great shots and editing. Reminds me how beautiful the area is. I was in Ireland in June and did a lot of flying around Dingle. If I can figure out how to post here on the forum I'll share. Any guidance in that regard is appreciated.

As always, great shots and editing. Reminds me how beautiful the area is. I was in Ireland in June and did a lot of flying around Dingle. If I can figure out how to post here on the forum I'll share. Any guidance in that regard is appreciated.
Thank you, posting is as simple as adding a YouTube link

Hi there guys,

Wow...that's some awesome footage. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the great video. I was at the Dingle peninsula in September, 2019 and this video brought back memories of that exciting place.
Thank you, I love this part of the country, and I'll be back in there this week. It's a bit of a slog getting there, but well worth it when I have my drones 👍