DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Cinematic Wild Atlantic Way

Nice job!

I'm sad to hear about the MS as I sometimes think that is a USA thing only because of the electrical fields some people live next to. Both my cousins Have MS and their kid had a heart defect when he was born. and they lived right across the street from the Electrical Plant that had recently been torn down. People in the town believed that the mass number of People that have MS in the city was do to the Electrical plant. ..

So knowing that it exists out there is just very sad to me., glad you could seize the day.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain... and Run away from the Electrical Fields.

Reactions: Drone Views Media
I'm sad to hear about the MS as I sometimes think that is a USA thing only because of the electrical fields some people live next to. Both my cousins Have MS and their kid had a heart defect when he was born. and they lived right across the street from the Electrical Plant that had recently been torn down. People in the town believed that the mass number of People that have MS in the city was do to the Electrical plant. ..

So knowing that it exists out there is just very sad to me., glad you could seize the day.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain... and Run away from the Electrical Fields.
Thank you, Ireland actually has the highest rate of MS in the world ....here and everywhere the Irish emigrated to. I don't know, must be genetics.

ar fheabhas!

Reactions: Drone Views Media