DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is droners.io dead?

MaxHam

Reactions
I have done quite a few jobs for them in 2023. Recently I have updated my part 107 license
and uploaded it to my profile. The 48h 'pending approval' is a week ago, no response
There contact e-mail is a precisionhawks e-mail which is dead.
Would anyone know if they are still in business?

Yes, Droners.io is pretty much dead. Hit and miss at the very best. Ever since the parent company, Precision Hawk, filed bankruptcy, they haven't been up to par.

Reactions: sarahb and MaxHam
It has been dead. It has been running as an unmaintaned, unmoderated zombie site. The only clients that could actually pay were ones that had a card already on file. Other completed jobs, well, those folks did not get paid because clients could not add payment to their accounts.

There is a rumor that the Droners portion of PH was purchased in the recent auction, and the new owners are reportedly migrating to new servers / systems etc., and will be back soon... We'll see.

• Wow
Reactions: TonyPHX
There is a rumor that the Droners portion of PH was purchased in the recent auction, and the new owners are reportedly migrating to new servers / systems etc., and will be back soon... We'll see.
It is still a valuable brand, so that would be a good thing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife