DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there a way to... ?

Mauri59

Reactions
I finally decided to stop "upgrades"... or better to say, to "roll back" to the following configs.

Mavic Firmware : v01.03.0700 (reverted with DJ Assistant, when still was possible)
Ipad Mini: DJI GO 4 App iOS v4.0.8 (some deal, to download v4.0.8 ipa file on PC)
Huawey P8: DJI GO 4 App Android v4.0.7 (easy job, and blocked also the "required" update warnings)

Question: is there a way (an easy way, without ****breaking the ipad) to block the GO4 app update warnings, also in iOS?

He means, swipe up from bottom-centre of your screen, click the little airplane icon to disable wifi and cellular Thumbswayup

This is not what I'm looking for... it doesn't solve the request to update FW, neither it stops the pop up banner, to update NFZ (sooner or later, you've to connect the internet).
You can ignore app requests, then you can do the same (ignoring) with wifi enabled and connected.
With android and a firewall (no need to root the device), instead, one can do it.

He means, swipe up from bottom-centre of your screen, click the little airplane icon to disable wifi and cellular Thumbswayup

Yep but on iOS unless you jailbreak that's all you get.
You can disable cellular data usage and background data but not completely restrict network access, a foreground app will always have access to Wi-Fi.

Thank you.
Then... my Ipad-mini (first and last iOS device, for mavic use only) will remain as is (no jailbreaks), and I'll continue to "ignore" warnings.
If ever (mistakenly) I'll authorize the "upgrade", the roll back won't be so difficult, having the .ipa stored.

Yep but on iOS unless you jailbreak that's all you get.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leroyman