DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is this correct?

Jimmer

Reactions
To my understanding, it currently is not possible to live stream your Mavic feed directly to a closed Facebook group. Is that correct? Do you guys know of any work arounds? Do you think this will be a feature in the future? It's just something that I would really like to do.

Thanks much!

Pretty sure my mate did one in a closed group.

Pretty sure my mate did one in a closed group.

If you ever get a chance to ask him how--I'd love to know! Right now, I'll probably just have to live stream to YouTube and then post the link in the closed group. Which isn't a big deal, but it's one more step for the viewers which probably will result in a few less viewers. Oh well

I should imagine you have to take the same steps you would to share a FB live video off your fone, drop down menu at the top of the FB page?

I should imagine you have to take the same steps you would to share a FB live video off your fone, drop down menu at the top of the FB page?
Hmmm...possibly--I haven't actually tried it. I just have watched the videos on how to do it and since you aren't in the Facebook App, I think the only sharing options DJI gives you is Public, Friends, or Only Me. I don't think it has the dropdown that the phone does...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman