DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Isle of Portland, south coast of England

Nice one! How do you fly around lighthouse? Manually controlling sticks or turning on POI Mode?

Yeah nice vid with some good shots, nice colors and very informative- well done.
Very irritating is that you change the (strange- yes I know it's a matter of taste) music for a few times- that would make sense if you change the location.
The lighthouse shots are much to long.
Anyway good work, congrats!

Ciao Rob

Yeah nice vid with some good shots, nice colors and very informative- well done.
Very irritating is that you change the (strange- yes I know it's a matter of taste) music for a few times- that would make sense if you change the location.

Ciao Rob

Ciao Rob

Hi and thanks for the constructive feedback! I'm sort of still finding my feet so any reactions are good! I'll bear in mind what you say next time. Cheers :)

Reactions: Jatekman
Nice one! How do you fly around lighthouse? Manually controlling sticks or turning on POI Mode?

I just let the POI mode to it's magic and zoomed in to make the background go faster. It was quite a way out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe