DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Italy Through my MAVIC PRO

I loved visiting italy. great shots.

This must have taken you absolutely ages to compose all those scenes and put them all together. I love the way you use so many techniques with different angles and different movements. I also like the way there's lots of variation in the duration with many of them being very short.
If I might make one very small criticism (and clearly you are vastly more experienced at this than I am) I would comment on a couple of the transitions. For example at 29 seconds and 44 seconds it is a little jumpy, and at the shopping mall scenes from 2:50 the transitions are momentarily a little confusing.
But really this is fantastic. And you composed the music too. You're a genius! Who am I to criticise.
I'd like to save this somewhere I can come back to easily when I'm looking for inspiration. Can anyone tell me whether there is a way to bookmark favourite postings?

Reactions: Matija
Hiya Matija,
Very nice job - likes the smooth operation in most of your videos, music is great , very nice overall. Did you use the mavic in the plaza? or hand held - Cheers - Martijn

Last edited:
hey nice video!

Did you ask any autorisation to fly your drone? like to fly in cinque terre?

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dean1980