DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ITS HERE!

wytnyt

Reactions
got my MP,extra battery's,hard case and all the little do dads
i was expecting a bigger box
opened up all the boxes to check all was ok,,put everything in the hard case and my grand daughter wrapped it and put it under the tree
didn't even unfold the legs
gonna be a long 22 days 20 hours and 59 minutes:(

opened up all the boxes to check all was ok,,put everything in the hard case and my grand daughter wrapped it and put it under the tree
Try and spend a lot of time sleeping.

Reactions: wytnyt

Wife and I bought mine this Black Friday. Standing and waiting for them to bring it out the wife said “you know it’s getting wrapped and put under the tree right?”

I said the hell it is, I flew it the next day.

Wife and I bought mine this Black Friday. Standing and waiting for them to bring it out the wife said “you know it’s getting wrapped and put under the tree right?”

I said the **** it is, I flew it the next day.
id love to play with it but as a parent ya gotta follow the rules you make
by the time i get to fly it ill be the most experienced text book flyer there is,lol

id love to play with it but as a parent ya gotta follow the rules you make
by the time i get to fly it ill be the most experienced text book flyer there is,lol

That’s fair, if my daughter was helping pay for it or was still doing the whole Santa thing I would have gone for that but a different case.

You will love it!

u can have productive 22 days of binge shopping for more mavic accessories cases landing pads more cases extender legs sunshades more cases skins gimbal protectors more cases wunderphones cables more cases a fullface helmet for hand launching hawk gloves more cases another wunderphone b/c one is not enough and how about another case

22 days will fly by like mavic in sport+ mode :D

u can have productive 22 days of binge shopping for more mavic accessories cases landing pads more cases extender legs sunshades more cases skins gimbal protectors more cases wunderphones cables more cases a fullface helmet for hand launching hawk gloves more cases another wunderphone b/c one is not enough and how about another case

fullface helmet for hand launching:D

[emoji23] I’m dying

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
fullface helmet for hand launching:D

dont forget hawk gloves for landing

Gloves-5-Small.jpg

oh and that $7.99 shipped full aluminum case :D

this mavic is like a stephen hawking's black hole leave any hope if u're near lol

Want-to-Know-How-to-Escape-the-Black-Hole-Stephen-Hawking-Has-an-Answer.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joel_du05