DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

It's here!

GlenT

Reactions
Yay! My fly more combo arrived this morning. I was pretty sure it wouldn't be here in time for when we leave for holiday on the 5th. The shop I purchased from have been really great. They said for those of us who pre ordered and didn't receive by Christmas would get a free ABS hard case. They also gave me a $50 discount for the wait, so pretty impressed by their proactive response to the shipping delays. Just charging everything up and will do updates and calli's soon. Also, the dealer put a couple of leaflets detailing pilot responsibility and New Zealand rules from the CAA in the package. It's nice to see a dealer take this step and help educate those who are new to this area. I'm very familiar with the regulations, but I hope any new comers actually read the info provided.

Attachments

• 20161231_103125.jpg
    20161231_103125.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 63
Sweet! Thats a great package. No need to buy extra batteries then I guess! :)

And the dealer sounds like the real deal. Great that they deliver the Mavic together with security leaflets.

Happy flying! :)

Reactions: GlenT
Performed flight tests this morning to ensure everything is optimal. Then took the leash off. She exceeded my expectations. I'm so used to flying my rather large Tarot T810 hexa with a DSLR underneath, that this wee thing is a breeze to get into the air. Obviously the image quality isn't comparable, but for most of what I do the Mavic is absolutely perfect. DJI_0014.JPG

Performed flight tests this morning to ensure everything is optimal. Then took the leash off. She exceeded my expectations. I'm so used to flying my rather large Tarot T810 hexa with a DSLR underneath, that this wee thing is a breeze to get into the air. Obviously the image quality isn't comparable, but for most of what I do the Mavic is absolutely perfect. View attachment 3357

Beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: GlenT