DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jello (Video Included)

I am also having the same issue. My MA2 is less 10 days old and at first it only did the Gimbal overload every other flight, but now it does it every flight within 1 minute. I'm in normal mode and it is not very windy maybe 5mph.
You should send it back

Reactions: blizake7
Ive had some jello, its not every shot. Maybe it has to do with the shutter speed and frame rate, causing a rolling shutter type distortion cameras can do.

Man I have this problem too. It’s so unreliable it makes me sick to my stomach. I sold my MA to buy a MA2 and it was a big mistake. I tried to return it but their customer service is lacking. They told me to email them and I did multiple times without any reply. No I can’t return it because it’s been too long. I’ve flown it maybe 7 or 8 times. ?

edit: I’ve noticed that it’s not just shaking but it’s kinda warping it too. When the gimbal overload error starts I just start taking pictures instead. Well, I looked at these pictures today and the buildings in it were S curved.

Last edited:
I see jello in about one of 10 or less video photos, when I do I reset camera and adjust gimbal in settings and it’s fixed

Man I have this problem too. It’s so unreliable it makes me sick to my stomach. I sold my MA to buy a MA2 and it was a big mistake. I tried to return it but their customer service is lacking. They told me to email them and I did multiple times without any reply. No I can’t return it because it’s been too long. I’ve flown it maybe 7 or 8 times. ?

edit: I’ve noticed that it’s not just shaking but it’s kinda warping it too. When the gimbal overload error starts I just start taking pictures instead. Well, I looked at these pictures today and the buildings in it were S curved.
Have you tried @PopsGG fix?

Then get it fixed under warranty.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
I had the same issue from my first flight. Here is how I fixed it. If you look behind the camera the whole gimbal is hanging by two rubber stocks. in my case it was hanging at a lower point on one side than the other. I fixed the issue by making sure both were at the most extended position. I'm including pictures of what it looked like before I fixed it.View attachment 102423View attachment 102424
you are a god. If i could give you my first born i would. The rubber damper on my mavic air 2 was off by one notch on one side. Hard to see but it was. Which caused my gimbal to be unstable. If anybody needs to fix theirs its simple just pull on the gimbal to stretch it and the rubber will seat itself back on the metal piece. Problem solved i was going back to the store to return mine tomorrow. Not a anymore.

Reactions: PopsGG
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev