DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jumping the Fence

2lowterrain

Reactions
Hello Mavic Pilots, I’m gonna be one of you now! Until a Week Ago I was a Phantom 4 Driver until the Battery came loose climbing thru 110 ft and I quickly found out that the Glide over Distance Ratio Ain’t Good on a Quadcopter! Nobody hurt & the Aircraft is intact except for the Camera...I was working on my DroneDeploy Certificate & DroneUp “Badge” for 3D Mapping. Dead in the Water!…My “GodSon” is shipping me his Mavic Pro to use…so full steam ahead again! So Thanks James B.III, You are an AWESOME KID!!!5F8EB132-6106-428C-9B35-B8E3A96A48D7.jpeg

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland 2lowterrain.

I quickly found out that the Glide over Distance Ratio Ain’t Good on a Quadcopter!

Pretty much straight down thanks to gravity. :D

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Well the MP fall rate ain’t no better ?
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Roger That...about 10 Yards from the Launch Site...got my Attention!

I like how the Mavic’s Controller is set up...The Phantom’s is Real Bulky and Cumbersome...Especially Using the IPAD...
Gee, and I thought I was just a weakling finding my P3 remote getting heavy quick.

Well the MP fall rate ain’t no better ?
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?
Im pretty impressed how the P-4 took the Hit!…You gave me advice about sending it to DDS last week after the Crash...Thought I might call up there first , not sure if a P-4 is worth rebuilding

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum 2low, you have my sympathies. I always check the battery on the P4 before launch, most of the time twice, and if I don't hear that click of the battery going home I'll do it again until I do.
Regards
Yep...I have pretty much determined that the bottom wasn’t locked in place making it Pilot Error on the pre-flight...it now lives in my sub-conscious!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt