DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Jumpy Kangaroos

They were certainly nervy of the drone. It reminded me of the croc video from the other day. I expected the roo to leap and grab it. 😁
Regards

Reactions: Dronut
I flew my drone out into the back 40 couple weeks ago and there were a couple of deer feeding in the field, I was surprised they did't even lift their heads from eating when I flew over. The deer around here are usually very aware & skittish of anything unusual, we like to keep our wildlife wild.

Jumpy roos, I find it interesting how they use their tails. Almost like a third leg when they rock back on it.

I've noticed larger animals rarely care about the drone as long as you aren't within a few feet. Deer, horses, most dogs, etc, are fine but squirrels and birds are either terrified or ready to fight.

@Dale D , were you allowed to fly on your safari?

I've noticed larger animals rarely care about the drone as long as you aren't within a few feet. Deer, horses, most dogs, etc, are fine but squirrels and birds are either terrified or ready to fight.
I have a couple of magpies that come to the house for a feed because they have a couple of chicks in their nest. They'll usually come swooping in when the drone has just started up and I'm waiting for it to connect with the controller. I have to shoo them away so I can take off without hitting them or shut everything down and get them some meat.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986