DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just landed in sunny England

Proteous

Reactions
Hello all. Jay here, new pilot from the UK. Never owned a drone before and so this Mavic Pro is all new to me. Learning quickly though. Still poor weather here though so not much opportunity to fly much yet. So, here i am all poised and ready will get some shots up as soon as i have something decent to post... Tab open at the bar, Beer is on me... Provided your not flying today of course!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello all. Jay here, new pilot from the UK. Never owned a drone before and so this Mavic Pro is all new to me. Learning quickly though. Still poor weather here though so not much opportunity to fly much yet. So, here i am all poised and ready will get some shots up as soon as i have something decent to post... Tab open at the bar, Beer is on me... Provided your not flying today of course!
Howdy from Wyoming @Proteous , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
:)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy that Mavic Pro, I'm waiting on some nicer weather here too. Fly safe and have fun!

G'day @Proteous indeed since you registered here you have come a long way with your drone photography. I see you haven't posted here again though but maybe this message will find it's way to you via a notification...

Welcome Jay. I am a 70-year-old new pilot too. I have th4e Mini 2 and loving it.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yubeanboy