DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just Ordered

Anthony Viscomi

Reactions
I just ordered the green Fly More Combo

Not sure what is gained by current Mavic owners purchasing this drone. Don't get me wrong I'm a total "gadget guy" and always tend to by the latest & greatest (i.e. DJI Goggles), but being that I currently own a Mavic I don't foresee me buying this. Now if it were a FPV racing quad, I'd be 1st in line.

Well that didn't last long haha ;)

LOL...actually for my wife. She won't feel to intimidated by the size and the price isn't too bad.

I was literally about to hit the button on the Mavic, I've been hovering around all the review videos all week and was just about to buy the fly more kit today, now I'm not so sure! I had a P3P previously and it was excellent, love the portability of the Mavic but I have no need for 4k, I dont even have a 4k screen in the house. I'm seriously considering the Spark now....... Do you think the price of the Mavic will drop any time soon? I might hold out if it's likely to be reduced, even a little?

FYI Casey's review:

Do you think the price of the Mavic will drop any time soon? I might hold out if it's likely to be reduced, even a little?

It will put price pressure on the Mavic (and Phantoms), but not for a while since it'll be hard to find for some time and there's "only" a $500 difference between them. A lot of people will still choose the Mavic over the Spark for the better specs at that price differential. I wouldn't expect more than a $100 Mavic price reduction near the end of summer and nothing better than that until the Spark itself gets cheaper. If Mavics are cannibalizing the Phantom 4 sales, I would not expect them to cut the Mavic price at all, unless a real competitor appears in the drone market.

If DJI is smart with their marketing and manufacturing cost controls, they'll release newer models with better specs over time, at the same price points.

My big question right now is whether the new gesture and other software features of the Spark will be ported to the Mavic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Muzza80
I just ordered the green Fly More Combo

I pulled the trigger but for the White Fly More package. As much fun as the Mavic is, this should be even easier to pull and and just have fun.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21