DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Kayakers After River Flooding In Ohio

scott492010

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
This is the Auglaize River near Wapakoneta, Ohio. Being a day after the flooding I will include a flood video showing the same exact area the day before. I was not expecting to see these kayakers.

I am also slowly transitioning from Powerdirector to Davinci Resolve. For some reason when i goto render in Resolve it gives me a weird message about rendering resolutions when trying to render in ultra HD (4k). I will include a photo at the bottom to show what i mean. I am not sure why i am unable to render in 4k with Resolve yet. lots to learn. The file loaded and used in Davinci Resolve is in fact 4k but i must of missed something somewhere. Neverthless, the color correction and or options in Resolve is quite a bit better than Powerdirector by far. The video seems to be diminished quite a bit on youtube unless you upload it at 4k.

I did not have time after this flight to do a bunch of checks due to dead batteries but for some reason i was no longer able to Pitch either way. I believe it is called pitch. When i moved the left joystick left or right nothing would happen unless i was full throttle moving forward. Even then it was slight movement. I need to do updates that i have been putting off for several weeks and then hopefully i will find it has all reset and is fine tomorrow.

Resolution.render.jpg

Last edited:
I am also slowly transitioning from Powerdirector to Davinci Resolve. For some reason when i goto render in Resolve it gives me a weird message about rendering resolutions when trying to render in ultra HD (4k). I will include a photo at the bottom to show what i mean. I am not sure why i am unable to render in 4k with Resolve yet. lots to learn. The file loaded and used in Davinci Resolve is in fact 4k but i must of missed something somewhere. Neverthless, the color correction and or options in Resolve is quite a bit better than Powerdirector by far. The video seems to be diminished quite a bit on youtube unless you upload it at 4k

I love youtube for its tutorials. I have figured it out... here is the 4k version which i believe looks a lot better on youtube for some reason. The 1080p version looks great on my pc but fuzzy on youtube....

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne