DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 Khao Sam Roin Yot National Park, Thailand.

John Gowland

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Part of a 3,000 kl trip from Pattaya to Patong, Thailand, January 2024. Khao Sam Roin Yot National Park is one of many amazing national parks in Thailand which, by the way, you can now fly in with the official drone licence as of 2023.460 meters high 500 meters horizontal. DJI Mini 4 Pro.

I have to go back and spend a few days not the 2 hours this took. 40 min up 30 min down and 50 meters filming.

Yikes! Quite dizzy inducing, and wobbly, on the turns over those hills. I couldn't watch those shots. However, thanks for sharing sights from a very interesting and unique area. We may head there in June. Good to know it's a legal place to fly. How is the process of getting that license?

It is a beautiful area for sure. I do agree many of the 'around the mountain' shots were dizzying and I had to look away. Seemed less cinematic than had you slowed your turns.

I had a question about flying drones in the Thai National Parks on my YouTube channel. It is important for anyone considering to go to Thailand or even those living in Thailand. The details on these changes are not widely circulated. Read the post here if you are interested. Discussions.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas