DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Knowledge Quiz

jve40

Reactions
I’ve seen the topics before but I’ve never seen a fix. Only DJI support saying to update your firmware. The website must be the worst as that quiz never works. I’ve seen people say things like “you only have to take the quiz once” but I want to know who has ever taken it? Cause mine don’t work.
Should be able to login to your dji account and take it. And I bet when you do take it it’s a bunch of garbage questions that won’t make anyone more safe.

How to fix that garbage?

Reactions: ff22
So far I have yet to see an update for it. I agree that we should be able to take the test when we log into our account from another device.
I’m not able to update through the DJI assistant 2 on my laptop. Keep getting network error.

I am in Florida on Eastern Time Zone and at about 10 am turned on my SC and Mavic 2 Pro and did not get a quiz screen. Had a notification there was an update so did the update through Wi-Fi and it updated without any errors. It also updated the GO4 app.
All is good. Great feeling not seeing the screen.

Reactions: ff22
I am in Florida on Eastern Time Zone and at about 10 am turned on my SC and Mavic 2 Pro and did not get a quiz screen. Had a notification there was an update so did the update through Wi-Fi and it updated without any errors. It also updated the GO4 app.
All is good. Great feeling not seeing the screen.

Hi
Can you please let me know
Witch version of firmware and Go4
You have after update

Thank you

Greg, I am at work and cannot access the controller right now. However on the DJI Forum there is a post by DJI that gives all the upgrade levels and a little about what they are for.
I'll paste the firmware numbers:
  • Date: 2019.03.01
  • Smart Controller Firmware: v01.00.1400
  • DJI GO 4 App: v4.3.14
  • DJI Assistant 2: DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic v2.0.6
No more Quiz. And you can format the SD card from the controller.

Greg, I am at work and cannot access the controller right now. However on the DJI Forum there is a post by DJI that gives all the upgrade levels and a little about what they are for.

It is concerning that the release notes say nothing about the quiz problem being fixed. Updating now. If they could just the crummy weather with firmware.....

Thank you Tyndall
I already updated mine SC
Everything looks good
For some reason DJI web still show old firmware version but when I turn on
SC new update pop up
Thank you again

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members