DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

latest fw problem 04.0300, how to reach max my MP

hybr1da

Reactions
hallo guys, my MP use latest fw 04.0300, and my dji go 4.2.8. theres many problem i found like limit distance and height. and always got interference, then easy to lost connection when i flying just about distance max 500m. whereas i see a lot of video mavic pro can fly 1 - 2 km distance, and fly above 700m..

somebady tell me to change to fcc mode, but failed because it work on older version dji go. how to rollback dji go to 4.1.3?

what should i do to reach max limit my MP? what about mod with nolimitdrone?

if i use NLD, can i use latest fw? or should rollback to older firmware?

please let me now step by step and easy because my english soo bad :D, im appreciate if show me a video tutorial :)

thank you

somebady tell me to change to fcc mode, but failed because it work on older version dji go. how to rollback dji go to 4.1.3?

what should i do to reach max limit my MP? what about mod with nolimitdrone?

if i use NLD, can i use latest fw? or should rollback to older firmware?

As you suspect, FCC mode has to do with the GO app, not the firmware. No need to roll the FW back (unless you want to for other purposes). Changing the app has to do with which Os you're using, Android or iOs. Instead of trying to explain it here, digdat0 has done a wonderful job in his videos. Go to his YouTube page and look for the relevant video(s):

digdat0

He has one on changing FCC modes, as well as how to rollback iOs apps (Android is far easier - you just need the correct apk file).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d